Kalamansi lime gelee
265g kalamansi purée
4g yellow pectin
1. Combine the pectin with 40g of the sucrose.
2. Warm the purée and the sucrose/pectin mixture and boil for one minute.
3. Add the remaining sucrose and isomalt and cook to 104°C.
4. Cool and allow to set. Process in a robot coupe until smooth.
Tahitian vanilla ganache
130g heavy cream (35% fat)
1ea Tahitian vanilla pulp
15g glucose syrup (d.e. 38)
200g Cacao Barry Ghana milk chocolate
40g Cacao Barry St. Domingue dark chocolate
1. Combine the cream, vanilla pulp, glucose, and butter and bring to a simmer.
2. Pour over the couvertures in thirds, stirring well each time.
3. Emulsify with a hand blender.
125g Cacao Barry Favorites Gianduja
50g Cacao Barry Pailleté Feuilletine
1. Melt the gianduja at 45°C. Crystallise by table method then stir in the crushed feuillitine.
2. Spread to 2mm, allow to set and cut out 22mm round discs
1. Mould the shells with Ghana Origine couverture.
2. Pipe 1/4 full with Kalamansi Lime Gelee.
3. Pipe the Tahitian vanilla ganache at 28 degrees Celcius to 3/4 full.
4. Place and disc of the Feullitine crisp on top of the ganache.
5. Allow the ganache to crystallise and seal with Ghana Origin couverture.