View recipes of Andrey Kanakin
Or Noir Truffle
Ganache for Truffles and Coating
570 g cream (35%)
25 g butter
45 g invert sugar
45 g glucose syrup
700 g Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ dark chocolate 58% cocoa
- Heat together cream, glucose syrup and invert sugar to 85°C.
- Pour onto chocolate, turn into ganache and leave to cool to 35°C.
- Add butter and emulsify with hand blender.
- Pipe into 13-gram moulds and leave to crystallise.
- Cover with Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ dark chocolate 58% cocoa and decorate with small edible gold flake.