350 g pastry flour
70 g cocoa powder
112 g egg yolks
70 g whole eggs
93 g coconut milk
35 g hazelnut oil
2.8 g salt
19 g icing sugar
⅓ Tahiti vanilla bean
- Mix all ingredients into smooth dough. Wrap in cling film and leave to rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll out with pasta machine and pass through noodle maker.
- Boil in stock for 6 minutes.
½ base syrup
Mix together all ingredients and boil noodles in it.
Caramelised Cashew Nuts
50 g sugar
12 g water
125 g cashew nuts
1 g Guérande sea salt
- Mix together all ingredients in saucepan and heat to caramelise nuts.
- Keep a few good-looking nut halves aside and cut the rest into small pieces.
50 g butter
50 g sugar
32 g pastry flour
12 g cocao powder
45 g almond powder
1.5 g Guérande sea salt
Zest of ½ lemon
30 g Cacao Barry® Pailleté Feuilletine™
- Mix together all dry ingredients and mix in soft butter.
- Spread out on backing sheet and bake at 160°C for 20 minutes.
Inaya™ Chocolate Mousse
83 g milk
83 g base syrup
333 g cream (35%)
196 g Cacao Barry® dark chocolate couverture Inaya™ 65% cocoa
7 g Cacao Barry® cocoa mass Grand Caraque
- Whip cream and store in refrigerator.
- Heat together base syrup and milk.
- Mix previous mixture in three steps into melted chocolate and cocoa mass, and emulsify to create ganache.
- Fold whipped cream into ganache.
- Hydrate gelatine in water. Mix pectin with sugar.
- Safe for butter, mascarpone and gelatine, mix and heat all ingredients to 85°C in Thermomix.
- Add gelatine and leave to cool to 37°C. Add butter and mascarpone.
- Pour into small spherical moulds.
1,800 g coconut water
1,200 g sugar
10 stalks of lemon grass
100 g lime juice
Zest of 10 limes
10 pieces of pandan leaves
12 cm ginger
5 Madagascar vanilla beans
Mix all ingredients and bring to a boil. Leave to infuse and strain.