- Boil together water and butter in saucepan.
- Add flour and cocoa powder, and boil for 2 minutes until panade releases from pan bottom.
- Mix with stand mixer and gradually add eggs until completely absorbed.
- Pipe thin sticks and sprinkle with cocoa nibs and salt.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
180 g dried plums
50 g glucose
20 g Fruit'Purée Yuzu Capfruit
30 g Cointreau liquor
Juice of one orange
100 g water
- Boil together all ingredients and reduce.
- Remove vanilla bean and cinnamon stick.
- Blend and pass through sieve.
Milk Chocolate Cream
230 g cream
185 g invert sugar
175 g Cacao Barry® dark chocolate couverture Concorde 66% cocoa
255 g Cacao Barry® milk chocolate couverture Alunga™ 41% cocoa
65 g butter
130 g Cacao Barry® Pure Hazelnut Paste
- Boil together cream and invert sugar.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Add butter and hazelnut paste.