View recipes of Vincent Vallée
Enea Or Noir Truffle
Ganache Enea Or Noir Barry
65 g Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ dark chocolate Enea 69% cocoa
75 g single cream (35%)
10 g dry butter
15 g glucose DE40
4 g sorbitol
- Boil together cream, sorbitol and glucose, and leave to cool to 70°C.
- Pour onto chocolate and emulsify without incorporating air bubbles.
- Melt butter at 35°C and mix in.
- Pipe ganache at 34°C into truffle shells.
Or Noir Moulding Couverture For Truffle Shell
500 g Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ dark chocolate Enea 69% cocoa
25 g Cacao Barry® Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- Melt together chocolate and cocoa butter, and heat up to 50°C.
- Leave to cool to 31°C, pour into hemispherical polycarbonate moulds and turn upside down to remove excess chocolate.
- Leave to crystallise at 16°C for two hours.
Finishing and assembly:
- Remove crystallised truffle shells from moulds and glue 2 hemispheres together using hot plate.
- Heat mouth of piping bag with heating gun and insert it into top of truffle shell.
- Fill truffle shell with ganache at 34°C and leave to crystallise at 16°C for 12 hours.
- Coat truffle shell in Or Noir chocolate at 31°C and Cacao Barry® cocoa powder Plein Arôme.
- Shake off excess cocoa powder in sieve and leave to crystallise at 16°C for 2 hours.
- Savour truffles at room temperature.