View recipes of Diego Lozano
300 g Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ chocolate Amazonia
120 g cream (35%)
40 g glucose
20 g unsalted butter
- Boil together cream and glucose, and pour over chocolate.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Fill shells with ganache and store in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Finishing and assembly
- Pre-crystallise red chocolate and spread it between two guitar sheets. Cut with a round cutter and store in refrigerator.
- Coat truffle in pre-crystallised Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ chocolate Amazonia and cocoa powder.
- Mould mushroom base with tempered Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ chocolate Amazoniaon top of baking paper.
- Unmould red chocolate discs and decorate with pre-crystallised Cacao Barry® white chocolate Zéphyr™ 34% cocoa.
- Arrange mushroom on top of truffle.