100 g whole eggs
500 g flour
190 g icing sugar
60 g almond powder
300 g butter
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Roll out dough until 0.3 mm thick.
- Cut into 6-cm diameter circle with cutter and bake in oven at 160°C for 15 minutes.
- Make caramel with sugar and glucose syrup.
- Heat together water, butter, Fruit'Purée Yuzu Capfruit and vanilla, and deglaze caramel with it.
- Leave to cool to 85°C, strain into chocolate and emulsify with hand blender.
- Leave to cool to 25°C and pipe around strawberry jelly centre in pâte sablée.
Green Oolong Tea Ganache
60 g sugar
125 g glucose syrup
450 g cream (35%)
80 g Cacao Barry® Origin milk chocolate couverture Ghana 40% cocoa
15 g Cacao Barry® Deodorized Cocoa Butter
30 g butter
20 g oolong tea
6 g pectin
- Mix together cream and oolong tea, and leave to infuse for 24 hours.
- Add glucose and heat to 60°C.
- Mix together sugar and pectin, and add.
- Heat to 103°C and leave to cool to 85°C.
- Strain onto chocolate, butter and cocoa butter, and emulsify with hand blender.
- Leave to cool to 30°C and pipe around yuzu-caramel ganache in pâte sablée.
- Cover with pâte sablée and dip into tempered Cacao Barry® Origin milk chocolate couverture Ghana 40% cocoa mixed with chopped hazelnuts.