125g Pailleté feuilletine
125g all-purpose flour
2.3g fleur de sel
1. Mix all the dry ingredients
2. Add the cold, cubed butter and mix with a paddle until sandy streusel texture
3. Bake at 150°C for 30 minutes
St. Domingue soft ganache
155g heavy cream (35% fat)
145g glucose syrup (d.e. 38)
285g Cacao Barry St. Domingue chocolate
1. Bring the milk, cream, and glucose to a boil.
2. Pour over the chocolate and blend to emulsify.
300g St. Domingue soft ganache
225g whipped cream
1. Fold the whipped cream into the soft ganache in three stages.
2. In a 22mm x 150mm rectangle mold, make a thin layer of the baked streusel.
3. Pipe the semifreddo over the streusel, then top with a little more streusel.
4. Freeze and unmold.
Alto el Sol cremeux
1.5g agar agar
37g sorbitol powder
1g fleur de sel
37g glucose syrup, d.e. 38
2.5g gelatin silver
225g Cacao Barry Alto El Sol dark chocolate
225g heavy cream (35% fat)
1. Bloom the gelatin in 12.5g water.
2. Combine the cream, glucose, fleur de sel, and sorbitol.
3. Bring to the boil.
4. Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate in thirds, stirring well each time.
5. Combine the agar and 80g water, boil for one minute.
6. Pour the agar mixture into the chocolate mixture then add the bloomed gelatin.
7. Blend with a hand blender until smooth.
8. Portion into rectangle bar molds and set in the refrigerator.
10g egg white powder
90g egg yolks
30g wondra flour
135g mango puree
15g passion puree
50g olive oil
1g fleur de sel
1. Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth with a hand blender.
2. Strain and pour into a whipped cream canister. Charge with two No2 chargers and shake well.
3. Portion into cups and microwave for approximately 1 minute, refrigerate.
Ceylon cinnamon caramel
300g heavy cream (35% fat)
2g fleur de sel
0.75g Ceylon cinnamon
1. Make a dry caramel with the sucrose.
2. Deglaze with the butter, then stir in the cream gradually.
3. Add the fleur de sel and cinnamon, blend smooth.
Ceylon caramel spheres
300g Ceylon caramel
7.5g calcium gluconolactate
1g ultratex 8
1. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
2. Portion into dome moulds, freeze.
3. Once frozen, unmould and drop in the alginate bath for three minutes.
4. Remove from the bath, rinse, and reserve in the simple syrup.
Alginate setting bath
5.6g sodium alginate
1.6g sodium citrate
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
1. Combnine sucrose and water and bring to a boil to dissolve.
50g Cocoa nibs
25g glucose syrup (d.e. 38)
1. Bring the water, isomalt, sucrose, and glucose to a boil.
2. Add the cocoa nibs, steep 20 minutes, strain and refrigerate.
250g heavy cream (35% fat)
100g cocoa syrup
1. Combine the cream and the syrup well.
2. In a large container, submerge an aerator in the cold mixture to make bubbles
1. Place a frozen semifreddo on the plate, top with the Alto el Sol cremeux.
2. Garnish with the cocoa bubbles, mango sponge, and pieces of freeze dried mango.
3. Warm the ceylon caramel sphere and place on the semifreddo just before serving.