125g Cacao Barry Tanzania dark chocolate
5g gelatin + 25g water
- Warm up to 60°C cream and honey, pour on the chocolate and the gelatine, work with a minipimer (hand cutter) for 2 minutes.
500g cream infusion (1 liter of cream + 300g of roasted gruè)
4 pieces Vanilla beans
- Mix the ingredients and make them thicken.
Cacao Barry Cuba dark chocolate
- Temper dark chocolate Cuba and cast the spheres using hemispherical moulds.
SAVOIARD (SPONGE FINGER BISCUIT)
150g fresh egg yolks
0,5p vanilla beans
- In a kneading machine beat yolks, water and sugar. In a second kneading machine, whip albumens and sugar. Once the yolks are ready, add the sifted flour and the albumens.
- Dress the ladyfingers and dredge them with caster sugar. Cook in a oven for 10 minutes at 200°C with open valve.
PARFAIT WTH MASCARPONE AND COFFEE
75g extra-strong coffee
200g egg yolks
- Heat coffee and sugar at 121°C, pour on yolks previously whipped in the kneading machine. Beat separately the mild cream cheese with the cream. When ready the pâte à bomb, mix the two whipped creams and blast chill.
CHOCOLATE AND JASMINE SAUCE
105g Cacao Barry Cuba dark chocolate
8 drops Eurovanille Jasmine oil
- Heat to the boiling point the cream and pour on chocolate and jasmine oil.
SABLE BISCUITS WITH CHOCOLATE
3g Orange zest
6g Vanilla beans
40g Cocoa mass
40g Orange juice
25g Chocolate grains "Cuba"
- Dissolve the salt in the orange juice, work in the kneading machine the butter and the flavourings, add the other ingredients and in the end, blend in the cocoa mass melted at 30°C and mix well. Incorporate the chocolate grains.
400g roasted grué
80g cocoa mass
- Chill to 70°C, add 400g of roasted Gruè. Leave in infusion overnight. Just before use, add 80g of cocoa mass and emulsify with a hand mixer.