500g Cacao Barry white chocolate blanc satin 29.2%
50g raisin oil
1 vanilla pod
1. Melt the chocolate with the oil to 45ºC.
2. Fill the mould with the mix tempered to 29ºC.
3. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes and then remove the egg from the mould
SPICES COCOA STREUSEL (SAND)
15g cocoa powder
50g white Sugar
50g dark Sugar
100g hazelnut powder
15g cocoa paste
2g mixed spices
1. Mix everything together with the chilled butter in the food processor.
2. Bake at 155ºC for 12 minutes.
3. Set aside for finishing the dessert.
CARAMELIZED NIBS (ROCKS)
40g cocoa nibs 100%
1. Heat the water and sugar to 145ºC, add the nibs and continue cooking until caramelized.
HAZELNUT POP CRUNCHY (RAIN)
40g roasted hazelnuts
30g hazelnut paste
30g hazelnut praline
40g Cacao Barry ghana milk chocolate 40.5%
10g beurre noisette
15g pailleté feuilletine
1g fleur de sel
5g PETA ZETAS
1. Melt the chocolate hazelnut praline, hazelnut paste and butter to 45ºC. Mix with all the other ingredients.
2. Keep in a bowl and set aside for finishing the dessert.
MANGO VANILLA SPHERIFICATION (EGG YOLK) “LIFE”
160g mango puree
20g passion fruit puree
½ vanilla pod
1.5g textura citras
2.5g textura gluco
0.5g textura xantana
7.5g textura algin
1. Mix the puree with the water and sugar in a blender
2. Add the Textura Citras and mix together
3. Add the Textura Gluco
4. Add the Textura Xantana.
5. 2nd preparation Mix the water and Textura Algin with a blender and place in the fridge for ten minutes..
RASPBERRY JELLY (FRUIT)
100g raspberry water
0.5g powdered gelatine
3g water (for the gelatine)
1. Mix the water, agar and raspberry water and boil.
2. Add the gelatine and place in raspberry moulds.
SORBET NATURAL COCOA PUREE (SNOW)
170g white sugar
5g stabilizer for sorbet
10g lemon juice
540g cocoa puree (BAT)
1. Mix the dextrose, sugar and stabilizer together, then add to the water and cocoa puree and heat everything to 85ºC.
2. Place in the fridge and when the mixture is cold, mix in the lemon juice. Place in the freezer.
3. When the mixture is frozen, pass through the “Pacojet” machine
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND LIME (SNOWFLAKE)
300g white chocolate
2 zest of limes
30g yogurt powder
1. Melt the chocolate to 45ºC, temper the mix to 29ºC and mix in the lime zest.
2. Spread with a chablon on a guitar sheet and add sieved yogurt powder.
APRICOT HONEYCOMB (ANIMAL ARCHITECTURE)
140g Apricot water
Zest of ½ a lemon
0.4g Gelatine powder
2g Water (for the gelatine)
- Mix the water, agar and apricot water and boil. Add the gelatine and then pour into a honeycomb mould.
HONEY AIR (ANIMAL ARCHITECTURE)
1. Mix everything together with a blender and make the air.
180g cream 35%
70g passion fruit puree
2.5g powdered gelatine
14g water (for the gelatine)
40g Caaco Barry Cuba dark chocolate 70%
130g Cacao Barry Ghana milk chocolate 40.5%
1. Meld the dark and milk chocolate, heat the cream and add the gelatine.
2. Mix with a blender and finally add the passion fruit puree.
CHOCOLATE AND LIQUORICE SAUCE
30g liquid glucose
50g liquorice paste
20g cocoa powder
1. Heat all the ingredients to 102ºC except the cocoa powder, which is added at the end.