230 g butter
280 g sugar
300 g almond powder
320 g flour
200 g Cacao Barry® Origin dark chocolate couverture Saint-Domingue 70% cocoa
6 g salt
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Melt chocolate and add it to dry mixture while stirring.
- Add butter to mixture and blend into fine crumble.
25 g sugar
50 g water
1 liquorice stick
2 cinnamon sticks
160 g port
40 g red wine
- Quarter ten figs.
- Put fig pieces into saucepan together with all other ingredients. Boil into a compote.
- Cut remaining figs into small cubes. Mix them into the compote.
360 g egg whites
195 g sugar
180 g egg yolks
60 g flour
195 g butter
375 g Cacao Barry® Origin dark chocolate couverture Saint-Domingue 70% cocoa
- Whisk egg whites and egg yolks together with sugar in two separate bowls.
- Mix the two mixtures together.
- Make ganache of melted butter and chocolate.
- Mix flour into egg mixture, followed by the ganache.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 195°C for 10 minutes.
Chocolate Tonka Mousse
400 g cream
5 tonka beans
160 g sugar
25 g glucose
60 g water
130 g Cacao Barry® Origin dark chocolate couverture Saint-Domingue 70% cocoa
150 g cream (whipped)
- Boil cream with tonka beans and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Make light caramel of glucose and sugar.
- Deglaze with tonka cream and add chocolate.
- Add whipped cream at a temperature of 35℃.