View recipes of Tor Stubbe
Balsamic apple vinegar reduction
250 ml balsamic apple vinegar
50 g liquid glucose
50 g blackcurrant juice
Reduce to 125 ml.
Blackcurrant bud ganache
210 g fresh cream (38%)
19.5 g invert sugar
8.25 g blackcurrant buds
202.5 g Cacao Barry® Origin dark chocolate couverture Mexique 66% cocoa
45 g butter
- Mix cream, invert sugar and blackcurrant buds, and bring to a boil.
- Incorporate butter at 40°C.
- Pipe into moulds at 32°C.
Finishing and assembly
- Create small dots with light brown cocoa butter.
- Spray red cocoa butter into mould, remove PVC and spray green cocoa butter into mould.
- Make shell with Cacao Barry® Origin dark chocolate couverture Venezuela 72% cocoa with 10 % cocoa butter added to it.
- Leave to set and pipe balsamic reduction into mould.
- Fill mould with cocoa nibs and pipe ganache into it.
- Scrape off excess ganache and sprinkle with finely ground cocoa nibs.
- Finish off with chocolate decorations.