View recipes of Marijn Coertjens
Roulade Chocolate Sponge
330 g egg whites
180 g sugar
1.5 g Guérande sea salt
248 g egg yolks
50 g honey
81 g oil
123 g milk
70 g pastry flour
83 g cocoa powder
- Whip together egg yolks and honey.
- Add milk and oil, followed by sieved flour and cocoa powder.
- Whip together egg whites and sugar until a soft peak is obtained.
- Fold egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture.
- Spread out on a tray with silicone sheet and bake at 200°C for 9 minutes.
100 g egg whites
27 g dextrose
31 g glucose powder
82 g water
15 g water
3 g gelatine
2.3 g liquid lecithin
82 g Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ chocolate Akatemai
77 g Cacao Barry® Pure Hazelnut Paste
- Hydrate gelatine in 15 g of water.
- Make ganache by heating 82 g of water and mixing it with lecithin, gelatine and chocolate.
- Fold ganache into hazelnut paste.
- Whip together egg whites with dextrose and glucose powder. Mix with ganache.
230 g Fruit'Purée Apricot Capfruit
230 g semi-dry apricots
Zest of 1 lime
20 g lime juice
1 branch of rosemary
1 cinnamon stick
1 star anise
2 g sugar
4 g pectin
4 g gelatine
20 g water
- Hydrate gelatine in water.
- Dice semi-dry apricots.
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Add gelatine.
- Cover with cling film and store in refrigerator.
33 g cream
¼ Tahiti vanilla bean
80 g Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ chocolate Akatemai
100 g mascarpone
- Boil together 33 g of cream and vanilla.
- Make ganache with chocolate and add mascarpone.
- Mix in 166 g of cream and store in refrigerator. Whip just before use.
2,130 g Japanese flour
247 g icing sugar
60 g salt
59 g milk powder
1,258 g ice water
105 g dry yeast
2,800 g butter
- Safe for butter, mix all ingredients into homogeneous dough with dough hook. Leave to rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Fold butter into dough and double-fold twice. Leave to rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Single-fold dough and leave to rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll out till 2.2 mm thick and form into a roll. Leave to rest in freezer for 3 hours.
- Slice with meat slicer and bake between 2 silicone sheets at 190°C for 12 minutes. Caramelise with icing sugar.