200 g cream
7 g pine needles
150 g Cacao Barry® Or Noir™ chocolate Mark 4
20 g dry butter
10 g Trimoline® (invert sugar)
- Bring to a boil cream, take off heat, add pine needles and leave to infuse for 2 hours.
- Strain and rescale to 160 g.
- Add Trimoline® and bring to a boil.
- Pour over chocolate and emulsify.
- Add butter.
Pine Nut Nougatine
120 g isomalt
80 g sugar
80 g roasted pine nuts
2 g sea salt
- Create dry caramel with sugar and isomalt.
- Add roasted pine nuts, pour onto silpat and leave to cool.
- Blitz into fine powder and sieve onto silpat mat to create small circles.
- Bake in over until powder melts into a disk.
Finishing and assembly:
- Spray one side of mould green, the other purple.
- When set, dust with gold lustre and line with Cacao Barry® Origin dark chocolate couverture Venezuela 72% cocoa.
- Pipe small bulb of cassis gel into mould.
- Pipe soft ganache on top.
- Place pinenute nougatine disc in top of ganache and finish off with Cacao Barry® Origin dark chocolate couverture Venezuela 72% cocoa.